6101 Aluminum Sheet
Alloy 6101 is available in various temper conditions，which does not need additional heat treatment. The wide variety of tempers provides different strengths, formability, and electrical conductivity levels, allowing for greater design flexibility.
Temper for 6101 Alloy
- F - As fabricated. No special control has been performed to the heat treatment or strain hardening after the shaping process (e.g., casting, hot working, or cold working).
- T6 - Solution heat treated and artificially aged.
- T61 – An over-aged temper with higher conductivity but lower mechanical properties than -T6.
- T63 – An “in-between” temper with higher conductivity than T6, but less than T61.
- T64 - Partially annealed temper; the highest conductivity and best temper for maximum formability.
- T65 – Has medium strength and conductivity, as well as a controlled range of tensile and yield strengths to help control bending reproducibility.
Aluminum 6101 chemical composition
- Si 0.3-0.7%
- Mg 0.35-0.8%
- Fe 0.50%
- Cu 0.10%
- Zn 0.10%
- Cr 0.03%
- Mn .003%
Auminum 6101commercial and industrial applications
- Electrical bus conductors and fittings
- Power transmission
- Power stations
- Electrical components
- 6101 alloy is similar to 6063 alloy, but has minor chemistry changes that enhance its electrical conductivity. Although slightly lower in conductivity than alloy 1350, it offers greater strength.
- The alloy is easily extruded and offers better machinability than 1XXX alloy series. It has good forming and welding characteristics, corrosion resistance, bendability, electrical and thermal conductivity, and is easily cold worked in either the annealed or aged conditions.
- Our unprecedented resources allow us to create custom alloys for customers. We offer the industry’s broadest product capabilities in press sizes and tonnages (direct and indirect extrusion), alloy selection, circle sizes, profile types, and produce some of the largest Outside Diameter (OD) sizes and highest precision tolerances in the industry.
6101 aluminum can be produced in extruded rod, bar, structural profiles, structural and seamless pipe and tube.
- Alcobendas aluminum perforated wall cladding panel
- Aluminum perforated metal mesh is widely used as decorative mesh. This aluminum perforated metal mesh also can be used in building wall power station, factory su...
- 1000 Series Aluminium coil Alloy:1050/1060/1070/1100/1200 Temper:HO,H14,H24,H16,H18,H22,H26
- 1000 Series aluminium coil made in China Including :1050 aluminium coil,1060 aluminium coil,1070 aluminium coil, 1080 aluminium coil, 1100 aluminium coil,1235 al...
- 8000 Series Aluminium coil (8011/8021/8079)
- 8000 series aluminium coil made in china including 8011 aluminium coil,8079 aluminium coil,8021 aluminium coil,mainly used in food packaging,cable packaging,alum...
- Mirror Finish Anodized Aluminum Sheet
- Anodized mirror aluminum (bright aluminum, specula aluminum) made in China is one kind of aluminum with bright surface as mirror.Used in Lamps and lanterns,Solar...