LF6 5A06 aluminum plates
LF6 belongs to Al-Mg-Si alloy and has a wide range of applications. Especially in the construction industry, it is the most promising alloy. Good corrosion resistance, excellent weld ability, good cold workability and medium strength. The main alloying element of LF6 is magnesium, which has good forming and processing properties, corrosion resistance, weld ability and medium strength. It is used in the manufacture of aircraft fuel tanks, oil pipes, and sheet metal parts for transportation vehicles and ships, instruments, street lamp brackets and rivets, hardware, electrical enclosures, etc.
LF6 new grade 5A06 is Al-Mg rust-proof aluminum. LF6 has high strength and corrosion stability. It is good in plasticity under annealing and extrusion. The weld tightness and weld plasticity of argon arc welding are acceptable. The welding joint strength of gas welding and spot welding is 90-95% of the strength of the base; the machinability is good.
LF6 is a high-magnesium alloy with good strength in non-heat treatable alloys, good corrosion resistance and machinability. The surface is beautiful after anodizing. The arc welding performance is good. The main alloying element in the LF6 alloy is magnesium, which has good corrosion resistance and weld ability as well as moderate strength. Excellent corrosion resistance makes LF6 alloy widely used in marine applications such as ships, automobiles, aircraft welding parts, subway light rails, pressure vessels that require strict fire protection (such as liquid tankers, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated containers), refrigeration units, TV towers, Drilling equipment, transportation equipment, missile parts, armor, etc.
Physical performance of LF6
Aluminum Al: balance
Silicon Si: ≤0.40
Copper Cu : ≤ 0.10
Magnesium Mg: 5.8 to 6.8
Zinc Zn: ≤ 0.20
Manganese Mn: 0.50~0.8
Titanium Ti: 0.02 to 0.10
Be : 0.0001 ~ 0.005
Iron Fe: 0.000~ 0.400
Note: Single: ≤ 0.05; Total: ≤ 0.10
Tensile strength σb (MPa): ≥315
Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa): ≥160
Elongation δ10 (%): ≥15
Note: Longitudinal mechanical properties of bars at room temperature
Specimen size: bar diameter (square bar, hexagonal bar inscribed circle diameter) ≤ 150
Heat treatment specification
1) Homogenization annealing: heating 460 ~ 475 ° C; holding 12 ~ 14h; air cooling. 2) Rapid annealing: heating 310 ~ 350 ° C; holding time 30 ~ 120min; empty or water cooled. 3) High temperature annealing: heating 310 ~ 335 ° C; when the finished product thickness ≥ 6mm or <6mm, the holding time is 30 ~ 180min or 30 ~ 120min; air cooling. 4) Low temperature annealing: heating 250 ~ 300 ° C or 150 ~ 180 ° C; holding time is 1 ~ 2h or 2 ~ 3h air cooling
Status: Aluminum and aluminum alloy hot extruded profiles (H112 state)
- Two bar aluminium tread plate /2 Bars aluminium checker plate/2 bars aluminium chequered plate
- Two bar aluminium tread plate is including 1050,1060,1100,3003,3105,5052,5754,5083 2 bar aluminium tread plate,is widely used in automotive interior and exterior...
- Aluminum Perforated Sheet
- Perforated aluminum Panel provided includes 5754,1100,3003,5005,5052 series,Aluminium Perforated sheet is widely used in the core of filter, medicine, filtering,...
- Aluminum coated Coil for gutter Alloy:1050,1060,1100,3003,3105
- Aluminum Coated Coil for gutter is including 1100, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5005, 5052, 8011,8079color coated aluminum coils, color coated aluminium coil can be divide...
- 7000 series Aluminium plate Alloy:7050/7075/7128/7475 Temper:O,T6,T651,T76,T73511,T73510,T7451,T73651,T7651
- 7000 series aluminium plate:7050/7075/7178/7475 Temper:O,T6,T651,T73,T35X,T73511,T73510,T7451,T73651,T651,T61,T651,T761,T7651.7000 aluminium plate is widely used...